ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamique + 197 interior

Ged

PD130 Peach
Still going strong! Thought more would have sprung up by now.

As you've now discovered Ged, they bolt and plug in no need for changing plugs etc. Best thing I ever did to it was fit those seats.

Yeah, guess you dident have the upgraded sound system in yours though did you with the 6cd multichanger?

Ged

PD130 Peach
Those are cracking, could really use a set in mine, seats are hopeless :(

god yes! my friends always got scared in hard right hand corners as i had to hold the handbrake to support me, and they thought i was going to yank it haha. But i just needed something to keep me from ending up in the passengers lap :p

E30 318iS x2
I've got an arm wrest in mine which makes cruising much easier :cool:

I'm in the 21st centry and I've got the multi tune point with a USB stick loaded with tunes in the glove box ;)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
god yes! my friends always got scared in hard right hand corners as i had to hold the handbrake to support me, and they thought i was going to yank it haha. But i just needed something to keep me from ending up in the passengers lap :p

Not just use both hands on the wheel no?

Ged

PD130 Peach
I've got an arm wrest in mine which makes cruising much easier :cool:

I'm in the 21st centry and I've got the multi tune point with a USB stick loaded with tunes in the glove box ;)

Where did you get it from? i want one :p

Not just use both hands on the wheel no?

drop to second round a right hairpin often no time to go to the steering wheel! haha. dont normaly do it on a fast flowing bed, just an example really ;)

E30 318iS x2
The arm wrest is a renault part. Was bloody expensive though (£110 back in 08) and the quality isn't all that either tbh.