ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dynamat

Looking for a Mk1 Clio?
http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/4182.html

Does it actually work?

At the moment my boot rattles like a b**ch and is vastly annoying, even though u can't hear it when im driving, when i pull up, on the outside of the veichle it is very sharp and loud. I saw this in a magazine, and was wondering if it is a good value for the money and does it actually stop the boot from rattling?

Opinions please

Clio Cup/GSXR 600
I think it does work to a certain extent, but you need to cover everything to stop the rattling and its heavy stuff. Not to mention expensive?

My rear speakers rattle the trim i just stuffed a duster up there one either side which absorbs the rattling lovely lol

(only so i dont add weight to the cup)

Polo + Micra
you sure it aint something on the boot rattling??? e.g number plate, wiper

but yeah it is very good stuff

Beast
It doesn't weigh that much, just strengthens the panels so they don't flex as much. It does get expensive though, I've just done the floor of my boot and the main panels of the doors. Sounds soo much better!