ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dust all over my car

Titanium Clio 182
Anyone else having this problem, I washed my car in Portsmouth last week and at the end of the week it was full of dust, probably from the sahara. I washed it again in Middlesbrough on Saturday as i'm on leave from the Navy at the moment and its full of dust, like a fine mud again.

Anyone else noticed this on your car?

2002 Clio 172
Yep mine is exactly the same, will have to give it a good wash on the weekend now I think.

Titanium Clio 182
Looks like i'll be washing mine again this weekend. Suppose it gives me something to do.

MG ZS180 Mk2
Its bad in the summer near me when they are in the fields with the tractors. At night when the security light is on you can see the air is full of bits.

Last year pissed me off when we got all that tree pollen from Holland (I think). I've also had Sarahan sand on my car before now, but not for quite a few years.