ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Duragloss Aquawax

Focus ST
Wow, what a product.

Don't know why I haven't tried it sooner.

EXCELLENT results.

28052007001.gif

28052007002.gif

28052007003.gif

Excellent price too....:cool:

106 GTi
When pushed for time it is a good option. Use it everytime I was the daily drive and that is about all it gets.

133/225/CLS AMG
Looks like a similar result to the Turtle Speed Wax. Quick spray on, spread around, dry for 5 mins then buff off.

Leaves a nice glossy finish which is ideal between proper waxes! :D

106 GTi
The beauty of Aquawax over the above is no drying time or buffing.

Spray on a wet car and remove as you dry it.

RB 182
Not tried the Aquawax before but I use Prima Hydro which is the same to apply and it's really handy if your pushed for time.

Mito Sportiva 135
But for ease of use I would recommend Cusco Kid's infamous, patented, no holds barred Teflon Spray Wax!!!;)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Looks like a similar result to the Turtle Speed Wax. Quick spray on, spread around, dry for 5 mins then buff off.

Leaves a nice glossy finish which is ideal between proper waxes! :D

Or even turtle wax " wax it wet " ?? I bet it's the same stuff , all polymer based no actual wax . £4.95 from Tescos , last and beads water for ages ;)

I used my Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax at the weekend. Came up a treat ;)

p.s. Gave it a Real "Bling" factor

Never gets old...Do you actually like it still Lusty or just pretend to to annoy Rich?!

:eek: of course I like it, I love it. Would even bathe in it to give my tan the extra "Bling" factor. :cool:

PMSL Lusty is like a broken record, did it wash straight off in the first shower ?

It did but the results were so worth the few hours that the shine lasted. :star:

ST
Lusty...

Have you ever seen any of the two lads cars??

Some of us have been detailing for years so i think you maybe in for a bit of a shock at FCS...