ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dummies guide to removing carbon canister?

Raceface_13

Staffordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Take it all out. Fit resistor in plug (either someone will chime in with resistor size or ill have a look tomoz if i can) buy a one way valve for return line to tank (motoX petrol tank/cap vents work well and what im using. Block off on manifold. Job done dude

182 Turbo
Take it all out. Fit resistor in plug (either someone will chime in with resistor size or ill have a look tomoz if i can) buy a one way valve for return line to tank (motoX petrol tank/cap vents work well and what im using. Block off on manifold. Job done dude
Can you actually get to it and remove it without getting the front bumper off? I've had it off and on so many times now I should of just tackled this job when I changed the alternator !

S-Max & Mk7 GTi
Thanks matey, if you get chance to look at resistor size that’d be ace, also don’t suppose you know off the top of your head what mm the valve needs to be do you?

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Sorry for the thread revival guid chaps, but has anyone got a list of what is needed step by step to remove the Carbon canister? Also what vents, resistors etc. to buy?

Cheers