ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ducati Desmo V F430 Scuderia - Almeria

MCS R56
No i havent,but i could still walk in any bike shop and buy one today.They are quite a common road bike.Which was my point...

You certainly could but the bike is still very extreme compared to most bikes.

In driving terms, they are both pretty extreme vehicles, imo.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
The Ducati is as close to race bike as you can get on the road.

But the F430 Scud is NOT as close to a race car you can get on the road.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I still think Rossi on the bike would gap Schumacher to a larger degree than in the cars.
As I've said fella, Rossi will drive a car very regularly. During their F1 career, most drivers won't be allowed near a bike, so it's common sense to say that would be the case. Doesn't say anything about ability, speaks volumes about experience.

MCS R56
As I've said fella, Rossi will drive a car very regularly. During their F1 career, most drivers won't be allowed near a bike, so it's common sense to say that would be the case. Doesn't say anything about ability, speaks volumes about experience.

With experience come ability...

So, if what I'm saying is common sense and is right, then a performance biker of sorts will be better overall.

Anyway, this is off topic!

I prefer the bike over the car.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
With experience come ability...

So, if what I'm saying is common sense and is right, then a performance biker of sorts will be better overall.

Anyway, this is off topic!

I prefer the bike over the car.
No. No matter how much Grosjean spends in an F1 car he'll always be average. Experience allows you to maximise your ability.

Turbos.
I raced Max Biaggi on a track day. He was in an Audi R8, i was in the NSX. Kicked his ass!

Nice vid, but biased.

MCS R56
No. No matter how much Grosjean spends in an F1 car he'll always be average. Experience allows you to maximise your ability.

That's compared to a good F1 driver. You can increase your ability, one of which ways is through experience. You have a limiting belief.

Bikes beat cars until aero comes into play. Bikes loose out on cornering due to lack of downforce. Still great fun though!

And as for the GSXR1000 vs Westy... you can commute on the Gixxer, but in the Westy? I don't think so...

MCS R56
Bikes beat cars until aero comes into play. Bikes loose out on cornering due to lack of downforce. Still great fun though!

And as for the GSXR1000 vs Westy... you can commute on the Gixxer, but in the Westy? I don't think so...

And the lack of 2 wheels!

And the lack of 2 wheels!

No, not really. When a car corners, centrifugal force is pushing it across the road, so it needs more grip to not slide. Think how a car feel on a banked corner. A bike feels the same; it leans and is pushed INTO the road; it uses the force rather than fights it. Also, if you consider contact patch per tonne, a bike has a lot more.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I wish i had the balls to ride a bike like that.Unfortunately i would be a headline very quickly...

Tav

Clio 197
So it's essentially a racing replica vs. a slightly lightened and honed road car?

The car is driven by some random rich bloke who might be useless behind the wheel?

I'd like to see how it got on against a car that was on slicks and road race replica...maybe a Radical.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I agree on both,but only in the summer months.

Any showery weather in either would be a crap commute...