ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dubmeister pressed plates £10 off.

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
This might be in the wrong section but as nothing is confirmed i thought it would be better off posting in here as am just gatherimg interest.

I noticed there hasnt been any updates on the Dubmeister pressed plates group buy in the group buy section, so i thought i would get in touch with them my self and try and get a better organised one on the go.

They have confirmed that a discount of £10 will be available if i get 20-30 members confirmed.

This will mean a set of front and back plates will be £20.64 exc delivery

Once i have a minimum of 20 members i will allow 7 days for other members to get involved as i need to confirm the number of members involved.

They said they'll give me a promotional code for members to use to get there discount, i am currently trying to confirm whether photocopied documents are allowed as i know this will be a common question.

Another thing i want to clear up is that Dubmeister claim their plates are legal whether they are is another matter. When buying pressed plates you are taking the risk of being stopped so please dont fill the thread with "are they legal are not".

Once i have this confirmed i will make another thread in the group buy section with the exact details.

So if you would be interested please just post your name here. As its pointless making a group buy thread up and getting peoples hopes up if theres no chance of it happening.

Thanks

Jap Box
Im interested as I need new plates anyway, just not really wanting to send them over the actual V5

Stuiemc

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi RS3, Clio 172
£10 to put towards the Police fine I suppose.

Yeah whatever makes you happy.

They claim there legal there's legislation out there saying there are, just police arnt aware of this and dont like to be proven wrong.

End of the day your aware of the risk

I have had a reply from Dubmeister and they do NOT accept photocopies.