ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dual optic confusion HELP

Rs200
hi guys ive just got some (angel eyes ) dual optic lights. DONT HATE idc what you think of them

problem i have is the fuse box of my car doesnt have the electrical terminal in the fuse box to allow the fuse to go there :S Thanet-20120829-00053.jpg

is there anyway of being able to run the dual optics and place the fuse inline anywhere? its p*ssing me off!!!

Jap Box
Most wont have the fuse hole, none of mine have.

If its the same as the sport headlights then you simply split an earth wire I think, theres a guide in the guides section telling you what to do :)

Rs200
yeah they are just dual optic angel eyes, but i swear even in the guide it has said to add a fuse as to make them MOT worthy :S

yeah because before it was running off one bulb for main and dipped, now your are running 2 seperate bulbs, what the fuse does is keeps the dipped beam on when the main beam is switched on which is needed for MOT pass :)

Jap Box
yeah because before it was running off one bulb for main and dipped, now your are running 2 seperate bulbs, what the fuse does is keeps the dipped beam on when the main beam is switched on which is needed for MOT pass :)

Nope its not needed for an MOT pass, mine passed everytime with no problem. My mates focus as standard turns the dipped off when the main comes on so I assume many other cars do too..

Just ignore the fuse part :)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why would it? You wouldn't be able to tell when driving.

If you search pretty hard, there's a post explaining how to wire a relay or something so that they both stay on as they should.

Rs200
if its not a mandatory i wont bother, was just anoyying me but here is another thing!Thanet-20120829-00050.jpgmy car doesnt have these three pins so i cant actually connect the dipped and main any ideas here? i dont wanna be butchering my electrics