ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dual boot pc

172 cup
ages ago i decided that i wanted to have two OS running on my pc and set it up to autoboot into one unless i told it to go to the other but i now want the second OS to boot instead of the first but cant figure out how to change the preferance.. i think i did it originaly with paragon partition manager but cant seem to find an option in there so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

i probly havent explained myself properly but hopefully you get the idea..

Last edited:
depends what OS you're running. i'm guessing you're on an MS OS. you'll probablt want to take a look at your boot.ini file at root of disk. you could get acronis disk director to take care of everything in a nice little GUI boot manager

172 cup
cheers for the help guys :)
im currently downloading the boot manager and when i go into msconfig i dont have a boot.ini tab at the top?!?
im only allowed 5 replys in 24 hours so this is probly my last till tomoro

try this then. boot.ini is just a text file but you can play with it from here....

properties of My Computer (right click to get) then choose Advanced and Startup Blah Blah. Should have all the options there that you need