ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveway pictures

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Nothing exciting, just love this angle. In the middle of a long clean up on her. Syripped all lsp off her, detox shampoo, iron x'd etc, skipped the claying as she was clean. Got one coat of SN Micro prime on her by hand, then it rained! :(

Roll on the weekend for

Blacklight
Desire
Illusion

IMAG3577_zps87c08039.jpg

Few randoms :approve:

IMAG3540_zpsca22b3b1.jpg

IMAG3571_zps9e2ce42a.jpg

IMAG3568_zpsb13055f0.jpg

IMAG3581_zpsdd8aaec2.jpg

That was it really :eek:

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Serious question, that I am just curious about, but do you actually use it much between these cleans, or do you just keep wheeling it in and out of the garage to clean it with hardly any driving in between to really need another clean?

I am NOT saying there is anything wrong with it if you do spend your weekends cleaning it one way then stripping all the cleaning products off and cleaning it again slightly differently, I realise that as someone with a keen interest in cleaning cars and wanting to do so the best you can that experimentation is part of that, just like I tune an engine then change some minor thing and tune it again etc.

Clio
Well done on such a nice clio.

Me on the other hand I have the complete opposite

a banger 1.2 clio swirled with dents and lacquer peel .

BG V6, LY 182
Beautiful!

I honestly wish I had the time and patients to mine like this!
Comes out of hibernation on the 1st so I'm going to dedicate some time to cleaning it.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Lol, I used her for a few days last week. Will be using her next week too! She is used, I don't clean her near as much as I used too. Last time I spent a weekend cleaning her was back in the summer last year :p

Cheers guys, she will hopefully stretch her legs to the lakes this year :)

How many miles are on it Dawn ? and what year is it ?

I considered getting a BG one a while back, then I realised how hard it would be to keep clean (BG has to be clean all the time) but I like mine cover in crap :)
It seriously needs a good spanking and some stone chips... :)
Lol!! The front end is a real magnet for them :(

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
How many miles are on it Dawn ? and what year is it ?

I considered getting a BG one a while back, then I realised how hard it would be to keep clean (BG has to be clean all the time) but I like mine cover in crap :)

Lol!! The front end is a real magnet for them :(

It's really hard keeping on top of BG now that I have no indoor cover :(

She's a 55 plate on almost 28k