ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driver's Side Window Regulator

SWL16

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
My driver's side window has stuck (luckily) in the closed position following a big clunk. Presume one of the clips has broken on the regulator.

Anyone know whether the regulator is common to the standard MK ii clios? (i.e. can I go and get a replacement one from the scrappy?)

Is there a guide for replacement somewhere, before I start pulling the door apart? (Can't seem to find anything???)

PH2 172
My driver's side window has stuck (luckily) in the closed position following a big clunk. Presume one of the clips has broken on the regulator.

Anyone know whether the regulator is common to the standard MK ii clios? (i.e. can I go and get a replacement one from the scrappy?)

Is there a guide for replacement somewhere, before I start pulling the door apart? (Can't seem to find anything???)

Any 2 door Ph2 will do.
They are handed, so has to be RH driver side.
It`s common for the mounting bracket to fracture.
If the plastic clips have failed, this kit is available.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLIO-II-ELECTRIC-WINDOW-REGULATOR-REPAIR-CLIP-FRONT-RIGHT/322545999067?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649