ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers side window, help!

1.2 Dynamique
Dont know if any one can help, drivers side window does not work in my dynamique. Window will go down but not up. Any ideas? Already checked switch, regulator and wiring :S . Any one with similar prob? Grateful for any comments. Thanks :) .

CB600FS
Can you hear the motor doing anything atall? If not - Check all the fuses in the interior fuse board, sometimes it pops the UCH fuse rather than the window regulator fuse, wierd I know.

LY 182
the wirings mad on the drivers window... does in one touch down fine but nothing back up again

as said does it click at all?

sounds like the switch to be honest

1.2 Dynamique
Have also checked fuse box, all fine. Can hear clicking over by the fuse box and it clicks for no reason, goes crazy on it own. Have tested switch by trying another one in its place and it still does it...

LY 182
earth... had the same thing when i fitted my dash loom

got any other querks with the electrics???

i'd say check all the earths if not then can only really be uch

1.2 Dynamique
Can anyone post me a wiring diagram for the electric window operation? if thats allowed?? Might help for double checking! thanks alot!

LY 182
there isnt one really (well i coulnt find one) ended up having to figure it out and make two door looms myself..

just let me know exactly what you need and i'll sort it out

its a bit of a mare though - motor is connected directly to uch via its two wires, them from the uch you have a main live to the switch, then from the switch there are two small 5v lived feeds that get earthed out by the switch for up/down

moral of the story fit window winders lol

1.2 Dynamique
Oh dear, will have to have it all out again... have another look. Is so frustrating! Is never simple lol. Will go over earth wires again too. Thanks alot for ur help. Will post how i get on :)