ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers front fog light not working

RB Clio 182
Hi, i noticed my drivers front fog light wasnt working so ive just changed the bulb and it still wont light, ive cleaned it with electric cleaner and the pins are straight and the wires look good.

Do both front fogs run the same fuse? All my other lights inside and out work apart from the front drivers fog light.

Any ideas please?

monaco 172
Check the contacts at the plug on the passenger side behind the bumper. I'm sure both lights are fed from the same plug.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You need to check for a feed and if no feed at the plug then trace it back.

monaco 172
The passenger light is working, could this effect the drivers side only?

Cheers mate.
the plug is behind the passenger side and contain connections for both lights i think. Im sure when i removed my bumper there was only the 1 connector block needed unplugging.

RB Clio 182
the plug is behind the passenger side and contain connections for both lights i think. Im sure when i removed my bumper there was only the 1 connector block needed unplugging.

Cheers mate, ill clean these connections and see if it helps :)