ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

drivers airbag wiring

172 cup
done a quick search as i'm in the process of changing my steering wheel now, am i right in thinking that the mk2 ph1 only needs one resistor but the ph2 needs 2?

i have a momo boss for 2001 on but it has only 1 resistor and i'm thinking this is no good to me as i've got a ph2.

so in short do i need two or do i use the one to bridge the two wires or do i just put it in one wire, if so which one?

Someone posted on here a while back saying I'd need a 3ohm .25watt resistor but Maplin have been a waste of space and looking online I can't see anyone listing that spec. Any ideas where I can source a pair?

172 cup
Came direct from momo and is definately the right one. Gave up in the end as I couldn't figure out how to wire the horn as I've not got a hole in the middle of the wheel for the earthing ring to fit in, put the bus wheel back in but my horn doesn't work now.

Went into maplins for another resistor but they didn't have any, not happy as it has been one of those days starting with me putting my boxers on inside out! Lol :eek: