ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive to hartside? 30th October

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Anybody want to have a drive up to hartside? It will be good to have a blast up there before the bad weather really sets in

Let me know if you're interested and we will arrange a meeting point etc

1. Chris205

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
For those that don't know about Hartside, it's a fun drive up some awesome challenging b roads, from Durham it takes around 45 minutes to get there.

It's not going to be a race just a nice drive out and a good excuse to have a meet. The last hartside trip I memory of will had a great turnout and I'd love to do it again before the bad weather starts

All you need is just over half a tank of fuel and it's around 100 miles round trip

Get your names down I guarantee you will fall in love with the roads

Clio 172 PH2
im up for it mate been a while since ive been up hartside, but everytime i go whatever car i have breaks so ill have to renew my aa cover before i go lol.

1. Chris205
2. John B

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
Brilliant road up to hartside! Im from prudhoe so not to far but never actually been up in my clio, may have to tag along if shes fixed that is!

Clio Ph2 172
I'm well up for this. I started going to Helmesley along some B road, but up for trip out. There a place where we can stop for coffee?

Clio Sport 172 Ph2
May have to tag along, be my first outing in a sport group lol. May have another guy aswel.

Clio Ph2 172
Im still up for this. I'm away all this week and get back on Saturday. This weekend is pretty much the last time youll get a good driving session in before winter settles gets underway.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'm going up this evening at 7.30ish, it's quite fun in the dark so if you want to have a ride up with me I will be taking it steady

Pm me for my mob number and I can meet you somewhere

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I cnt make next weekend, my bad. Insurance is up on the trophy and wont be renewing for a few weeks

172 ph1
il organise it if nobody wants to....what about if everyone arranges to meet in hexham at the wentworth car park just off the a69? http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place...tworth+leisure+centre&cid=1480669973102065153

all lads coming from durham etc just up the a68 then a69 to hexham...
sunderland and newcastle area a1 then a69 turn off all the way to hexham....

once at hexham il lead the way if needed to hartside this would be an easy way for everbody as its close to everyhwere and wont put anyone out of their way as its on the way there anyways????

just need to work out if everyone is defo up for it and what time to meet in the morning?

a list would be good and to stick to it...

1.Dan (me)
2. ?...

172 ph1
cheers chris is there nobodys car you could just come along for the ride in? i want to get a good few out as itl be my first meet and dont want to be put off by nobody turning up

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I've asked my mate with a trophy if he's up for it but sadly he's working then its the Sunderland Vs Newcastle match on the sunday

I will see if anyone fancies organising a meet up elsewhere, I doubt the trophy will be seeing the roads this side of winter ;)

172 ph1
right so what time 2moro then? half 10 - 11? at hexham?

give me a txt curry and we will sort something out anyone else? haway make it more than 3 il buy which ever driver of a car who comes a drink lol

172 ph1
meet me at the hi q...if you come up the a69 then turn left on the roundabout...drive down and over the bridge then left on the little roundabout theres a hi q tyre garage u cant miss it ok?

adz ring me or get your arse on here 3 of us is better than none!