ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive shaft gone again!

FF 182
Hi all, wonder if i can get some advice from you all. I replaced a drive shaft at an unnamed garage around 6 months ago and having driven less then 2000 miles in that time its gone again. The work was carried out in London however i broke down in nottingham luckily near my mums house. The garage are stating im speculating its the same part so i would need to pay for the car to be returned to his garage for inspection. Am I ok to take the car to renault in nottingham for inspection to validate my thoughts and then demand the car be repaired under warranty of the brand new part. For me to pay to have the car delivered back to London and then told its not the same part is a waste of money and would appreciate your advice.

Thanks in advance

Chris (Paniro)

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
most likely a non genuine shaft used, in which case it wont fit properly and the joint will have worn prematurely.