ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive in drive out turbo conversion

Clio 172 182 197 200
Each set up is different from one to another if they were all the same things would be boaring! :)

When the DTM car was done we wanted TORQUE and that kick up the ass, we also have a more less boost map that takes 2 seconds to load up and gives us a usable track toy with only running .8bar with the above graph for safely and running a little bit richer to help keep the pistons nice and cool, With the MAC boost controller that's ran by the ECU its so controllable, don't get me wrong lead footed people need to learn how to handle the power and control it but its great fun.

Each set up is different from one to another if they were all the same things would be boaring! :)

When the DTM car was done we wanted TORQUE and that kick up the ass, we also have a more less boost map that takes 2 seconds to load up and gives us a usable track toy with only running .8bar with the above graph for safely and running a little bit richer to help keep the pistons nice and cool, With the MAC boost controller that's ran by the ECU its so controllable, don't get me wrong lead footed people need to learn how to handle the power and control it but its great fun.

Certainly. My graph is of my Supercharged one. drives just like a standard one but like a 3.0 engine. Really controllable, that was running 8psi on the rev limiter :)

P.S waiting for a reply from my supplier and i'll respond to your pm :)

I'm still looking for the car at the moment to have this work done too. With the said conversion planned what are the main thing I would need to look out for in the engine or with the option of pistons would this kind of be a semi rebuild anyway engine wise?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'm still looking for the car at the moment to have this work done too. With the said conversion planned what are the main thing I would need to look out for in the engine or with the option of pistons would this kind of be a semi rebuild anyway engine wise?

If you are rebuilding an engine it keeps the cost a lot lower if its a good working engine in the first place.

Clio 172 182 197 200
Certainly. My graph is of my Supercharged one. drives just like a standard one but like a 3.0 engine. Really controllable, that was running 8psi on the rev limiter :)

P.S waiting for a reply from my supplier and i'll respond to your pm :)

Thanks Dan :) appreciated