ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drive in/drive out refurb?

Anyone know of wheel refurbishing places, near Surrey or within a reasonable distance, that will (if booked pre-hand) offer a drive in, refurb the wheels whilst you wait then you go home LOL. I doubt it can be done that quick tbh.

Any ideas?

theirs one in enfield called drkerbs..... u can wait while they do them.. might have to wait 3/4 hours though max..

although, i have found a mobile refurb that comes to ur house.. all he needs is a power lead hooked up and he does everything in his refrub van.. its all professional too... all the correct tools. etc

I did arrange to borrow some wheels of someone on here but that was ages ago and Im scared to ask again,

My wheels depress me when I look at them, and I didn't even add the marks, just been putting it to the back of a 'to do' list for too long.

theirs one in enfield called drkerbs..... u can wait while they do them.. might have to wait 3/4 hours though max..

although, i have found a mobile refurb that comes to ur house.. all he needs is a power lead hooked up and he does everything in his refrub van.. its all professional too... all the correct tools. etc

^^LOL at the edit

^^LOL at the edit

damm, didnt think u noticed.. haha

ive got a number for both... :)

Dr Kerbs 01992 624433
Eren Mobile Refurber 07768 617652

both places are very helpful mate... btw, enfield is in north london.. if u didnt know :)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I need to get mine refurbed aswell. Looks like axel stands for me unless I can get some wheels that would fit the 197.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Someone's got to know of one in the Surrey area. I could do with one myself, lent the car to a mate for a day and came back with even more kerb marks all round. I could just about live with the ones I put on but now I'm thinking of selling in the summer I'm worried that it'll affect the resale value!
Come on peeps, where've you all been???