ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driftland grand opening on the 28/29 sep

renault clio 182
Hello I've just received a email from the dudes that run driftland and there wondering if cliosport want a stand for the grand opening of the track in September so thought I'd pop up a post see if there's any interest will be a good day with loads of pro drift teams and car clubs going along and prizes for stands show in shine ect il be going on the day anyway as its a good day out

renault clio 182
The email with info i received

Hi Sam would you like too see if there is any interest in cliosport about a club stand everything is below that you need just use what you want too post on the forum anything else just give
Me a shout cheers Neil.

Well it’s the big one The Grand Opening Weekender at the uk’s only purpose built drift track.
We have had public practise days but this is the main event.
It’s being held over the weekend of the 28th, 29th September. The show car event where there will be Best Club Stand, Car of the Show and other awards with great prizes will be held on the Sunday. We had a great attendance at the last event with over 100 amazing cars on show. Team Beard took the Club Stand and Martin Page walked away with Car of the Show for his immaculate Clio V6.
We already have Clubs around the UK signed up for the day but have you? If you part of a club, run a club get in touch with myself to get you club involved in what will be a mega event.
We will have a DJ present and lots of Traders offering their gear. But let’s not forget about the drifting. Some of the best Drift cars and teams from the uk are already signed up. Lucas Oil Uk Drift Team.Slide Motorsport. Team Falken,Garage FuckHouse,David Waterworth,Marcin Mucha to name a few who have confirmed they will be there.
It’s going to be a weekend not to be missed
Opening for the Show car area will be 9.30am and hope to have you all there and in place for 10am
Entry to the event will be £10 per person kids go free, it cost nothing more to have your car as part of a stand. So that’s your car on a stand, with the chance of coming home with an award and prizes a full day’s entertainment by some of the best Drift cars and teams in the uk on track. Some great trade stands, and much more
So what you waiting for get sharing and get you stand booked in.
We will be adding more to the event as the weeks pass as we are in the stages of sorting out a few ideas

renault clio 182
Can I take part in the drifting?

I'm no the man too be asking that mate just got asked too see about a club stand better contacting driftland there selfs and asking don't see why not tho long as you have a drift car that meets all the requirements unless all the spaces are taken

Last edited:

Dan.G

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup
I'll check my shifts when I'm back to work on Friday, I'm up for it if I'm off.

renault clio 182
No problem boys just let me know we've got till the 18th of sep too decide if we want a stand or not long as can get enough interest why not!

renault clio 182
The guys from betappd are doing a stand aswell if we don't get many for ours could jump on there stand if there happy with that?

Aye seen your comment earlier on mate that's sound by me like! Am easy like a sunday morning you able too sort it tho I don't know anyone from betappd lad

renault clio 182
No worries man sounds good too me anyway I'm going either way like and not really much interest on here anyway I just done it cause was asked too do that in let me know mate!

renault clio 182
Spoke to the betappd guys there happy for us you join there stand just need numbers as they need to let driftland now

Sorry mate just got this in America not been on cs much hope now too late I'm definitely wanting too go on btappd stand like!

renault clio 182
I'm deffo going too this so il be there should be a good day and weather report is good so far!

Yeah seen on FB earlier on Wayne gutted for you mate what you thinks wrong?