ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drifting down a one way street next to parked cars. Yes there is a crash.

What a t*ss-pot. Did he seriously think he could take that 90 degree corner, at that speed, in that pile of scrap metal?!

Talk about spoiling it for everyone else as well...prime example of what puts 18 year old insurance through the roof!

Thread title was a let down. I obviously over-estimated the chav's intelligance assuming he'd at least try to pull the handbrake to initiate some sort of attempt at needing opposite lock.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Crashing into a parked van with people in. Good job. Yes the word drifting has never been less apt.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
God, I didn't notice the van driver was actually sat in it the first time I watched it, dem alloys shudve made him drift since they look like jap wheels :/ he must be so confused at why the back didn't kick out