ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dragons Den motors. ( Warning: chrome wrap content)

Went out for a walk on Salford Quays today, past the BBC studios where Dragons Den is filmed and spotted these three parked outside... Must be a good three quarters of a million quid there!

7018197059_0847aed40f_z.png

Theo Paphitis Maybach by j0eyD, on Flickr

7018195961_8d5d890f7f_z.png

Theo Paphitis & Peter Jones Maybachs by j0eyD, on Flickr

6872086794_32c27bc191_z.png

Hilary Devey's Rolls. by j0eyD, on Flickr

Paphitis seems to have more money than taste... but I'm sure he's not bothered. Rich c**ts.

The Maybachs look properly weird IRL - Really really long rear doors. The Phantom is clearly the nicest of the bunch!

The chrome wrap was a bit naff too - looked quite orange peely, and it looked as though it was coming off in some areas :S

BMW 330D
Went out for a walk on Salford Quays today, past the BBC studios where Dragons Den is filmed and spotted these three parked outside... Must be a good three quarters of a million quid there!

I see they dont have to park in the lowry car park and spend a fiver to validate it.

Turbos.
The Phantom looks so much better. However, i saw a guy driving one by himself yesterday and he looked ridiculous - too big a car for one person! Definitely should be chauffeur driven only...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The Maybach was more a competition between Theo and Peter wasn't it? They don't actually care and stuck with them.

Crazy amounts of money! Love Peter Jones!