ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drag Racing - Android Game

Skoda Fabia vRS
everyone needs to get this, its free, or £1.99 if you want it ad free

its really really addictive, upgrade your car, race and win money, buy better cars etc

im up to level 6 at the moment, just bought the Audi R8 and doing 9.6-9.7 1/4 miles, its not a very good 1/2 mile car but good at the 1/4

anyone else on it ?

Clio 197
I'm looking for it on the App store and can't find it.

Just got the likes of Drag racer:perfect run or Drag Racer:pro Tuner.

Nothing called Drag 'Racing'? It won't be android specific will it?

Skoda Fabia vRS
its not on iPhone im afraid, get yourself a proper phone and you can play it then

you can upgrade your car to the higher levels but usually its better to get so far with your car and then try and buy one from a higher level and tune that, its more costly though so lots of decisions to be made on whats the best way to do things

Punto/Clio GTT
been playing it a while

got fully upgraded lambo which runs 8.580's which has been tuned.

also got a hennesey which is tuneable too, which runs 8.350's atm, but im at the max upgrade before i level up, so i need to save some more rep points up before i start upgrading

tuning options on the hennessey cost me 1mil gold and 3000 rep points :(

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I've got this, been using the V6! More addicted to WordFeud though! :)

Punto/Clio GTT
jesus, can you see any level 9 or 10 cars yet ?

not yet

i bought the lvl 8 veyron 16.4, but i didnt like it tbh, wicked acceleration but that was about it, sold it n bought hennessey which is pretty good all round. its lvl 8 atm as any other mod will take it to lvl 9, but i cant get it to the end of lvl 9 so ill lose races if i upgrade, gotta save up cash n RP

Punto/Clio GTT
cant remember what i had, but i remember at the start i won nearly every race in my skyline, supras are good too

best car ive got or ever had n tuned is lambo, by far

simply, awesome car, ive lost maybe 10-20 races tops, out of about 500

tune it so 6th gear tops out at around 180mph

make the gears really short, its fun to race, like, vraaaarm, change, NOS, vrm change, vrm change, vrm change, vrm change. nothing ever comes close to it except other lambos which run 8.600's

aint lost a race against another lambo yet

my name is Bourne_Kitty if you ever see me on there, bright pink lambo.

fastest lambo time is a 8.572

Punto/Clio GTT
just lost my first race in my lambo against another lambo

8.553!!

s**t, i need to fine tune my gear ratios some more!

just ran a personal best 8.547!!!!!! in a lambo, i think i can MAYBE get it into the 8.530's, my car tops out as i hit the finish line so i need perfect shifts all the way through

Last edited:
  Mito Sportiva 135
You should try Aqua Pets...the lamest yet most addictive game I've played. It's like Pokemon fishing. Only with no battles or skills, yet still I play....

Punto/Clio GTT
7.853 is my best time in my hennessey, buts its like half tuned

8.547 is mt fastest in my lambo and nothing comes close to it in its level

LY 172
Fully upgraded lambo 670 8.008 is my 1/4 mile pb
Any tuning tips?

Should i get a veyron supersport or the hennessey?

Punto/Clio GTT
finally fully upgraded my venom hennessey fully with tuning options, took me f**king ages lol

atm i got fully tuned venom hennessey, lambo gallardo, 599 ferrari novitec rossa and a BMW M3 E92

also run a honda s2000 lvl 3 and a lvl 1 skyline for league races.

if youre good at the game, random leagues is definatly the way to get cash and respect points.

also if youre struggling for respect points, goto GET $$$ on the mainscreen, then get free respect points and install s**tty games then uninstall them, i got about 4k respect from doing that

might buy an audi tt next for some level 7 races as im gettign owned by them in my lambo!

my stats:

Races Won: 1929/2839
Best 1/4 mile: 7.447
Best 1/2 mile: 10.999
total cash earned: 17.5mil
total respect earned: 33355
perfect shifts: 6845
mileage:1442
upgrades: 281

46/49 awards

Listerine & Poledo
After painful amounts of grind, I now have a SSC with variable gearbox and various tuning bits.

Took forever, best 1/2 mile is 11.990 too, so nothing great for level 9.

Damn wheelspin through to 4th is killing me.

Anyweay, yeah, I'm on this. Lookup Goodj

EDIT: What ahppened to the Pro League anyway?