ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Down Under Drive Day (56k no-no)

130i Road, 172 Track
Hey fellas,

Just thought I'd share some pics I took of the latest meet & drive we had in Sydney on Sunday 20/4. Had about 16 cars at various stages - 9 RSCs, 2 RSMs, 1 mkV GTi, 1 206 GTi180, 1 147 GTA, 1 Focus ST & 1 405 mi-16

Pics were taken in the Sth Coast area, between 1 & 2 hrs drive south of Sydney. We started off with showers, then had pouring rain through the "Natio", dry roads & sunshine up Macquarie Pass & then some UK-style weather @ lunch in Kiama :rasp: As you can tell from the pics, mine is the Artic Blue 182 w/ Cup suspension/wheels & Evo sticker

Enjoy :cool:

*link to all pics*

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l308/walkie86/Sth Coast April 2008/

IMG_8135a.jpg

IMG_8131a.jpg

IMG_8132a.jpg

IMG_8130a.jpg

IMG_8144a.jpg

IMG_8145a.jpg

IMG_8149a.jpg

IMG_8150a.jpg

IMG_8160a.jpg

IMG_8162a.jpg

IMG_8166a.jpg

IMG_8168a.jpg

IMG_8171a.jpg

IMG_8173a.jpg

IMG_8177a.jpg

IMG_8181a.jpg

IMG_8183a.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
There're are few Aussies on here, and likewise a few RSCs from the UK on our forum. It's actually been raining in Syd for the last 11 days straight - a 77yr record for April according to the news! But the wee beastie still grips well in the wet, just ask the pesky Megane's that were with us :rasp:

www.ozrenaultsport.com/forum -> a very friendly bunch

Cheers for nice comments too. Got lots more from other drive days so will make an effort to post up more pics for you guys :cool:

Porsche Boxster987S
excellent pics and the cars look good. Quite cool to see members coming from all over the globe:)

130i Road, 172 Track
Good stuff!

Nice to see some Euro motors down there! :approve:

There're millions of Euro cars around but they all seem to be black or silver 3 series or C-classes :dapprove:

Not too many Renaultsports but that suits as cos we surprise a fair few people in all sorts of situations :rasp:

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Love the pics of the two RB's, just shows how weird that colour photo's, they look like different shades.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
They have the right cars, weather and jobs...

Now I just need to persuade the Mrs, and i'm off

Why can't immi process my visa faster!!!

Nice pics. Thinking of going for a R26 when I arrive. Good to know there's plenty of renault enthusiasts.

130i Road, 172 Track

Nice pics. Thinking of going for a R26 when I arrive. Good to know there's plenty of renault enthusiasts.

Where abouts are you gonna be living mate?? Join our forum & get to know the fellas - they'll probably even have a meet just for your arrival! Any excuse :cool:

Cheers for the comments guys :D

Where abouts are you gonna be living mate?? Join our forum & get to know the fellas - they'll probably even have a meet just for your arrival! Any excuse :cool:

*cough* Adelaide *cough* :eek:

To begin with anyway. I will come over and say hi soon. Thanks! :D

130i Road, 172 Track

*cough* Adelaide *cough* :eek:

To begin with anyway. I will come over and say hi soon. Thanks! :D

Believe it or not there is a very strong RS contingent in Adelaide :cool: they have meets probably the most often of all the cities lol

RS Clio 172 Phase 2
yeah they're all a very nice bunch of guys down in SA. (South Australia).

its great to be on here and be able to get info from both sites!

now how do i go about getting a cliosport.net sticker on my clio in Oz?

walkie86 said:
Join our forum & get to know the fellas - they'll probably even have a meet just for your arrival! Any excuse

I can't, it says my email address has been banned!?! Do they know me already? ;)

Um...

I have just seen the prices of used cars in Oz and a 2003 172 just been sold for approx. £8080. :eek:

Oh dear, maybe I'll hunt for a ph-quick with the money I get for my 2004 182 lol.

130i Road, 172 Track
walkie86 said:
Join our forum & get to know the fellas - they'll probably even have a meet just for your arrival! Any excuse

I can't, it says my email address has been banned!?! Do they know me already? ;)

Um...

I have just seen the prices of used cars in Oz and a 2003 172 just been sold for approx. £8080. :eek:

Oh dear, maybe I'll hunt for a ph-quick with the money I get for my 2004 182 lol.

Why not bring your car out with you?? It will be cheaper than buying one over here + you get to keep her :cool: