ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Doughnut Dash- Scottish Krispy Kreme Meet 24/3/13 11am

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Doughnut Dash in connection with BeTapp'd is to celebrate the opening of the new Krispy Kreme Hotlight Store at Hermiston Gait, Edinburgh!

Hope you can make it for some quality caffeine and carbs. :)

Its at
Krispy Kreme Hotlight Store, 16 Lochside Avenue Edinburgh EH12 9DJ and starts at 11am

For those of you with FB then theres a page here
https://www.facebook.com/events/242693075862175/ and for those without then please say here if you're able to make it. Its already looking like its going to be pretty big!

Cheers
John

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I've already said on the FB page but count me in! I had no idea there was a Krispy Kreme place in Edinburgh :eek:

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Are we talking about the New Donut place right next to KFC at hermi gate ?

The postcode throws up the road where the DVLA is.

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I have had KFC almost everyday for lunch . . . . . . I MUST STOP !

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I drive past it 4 times a day, It would be rude not to stop in and say hi

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
That's the postcode Novotel use Marc, there's also another one for tesco etc but I think everyone pretty much knows hermiston gait but ill get the first post edited for clarity.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah. Still queued to the roundabout at the M8 entrance. Drive through wise.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Trackday has been cancelled due to snow. However, I have it on good authority that Hermi Gait is a different climate altogether so it should be nice and warm...

For those in the west of Scotland, we have a convoy meeting at Showcase Cinema, Coatbridge around 9.30am on Sunday (for leaving at 10am) for a steady run through to Edinburgh for 11am.

Given Krispy Kreme don't have a huge carpark, we might have to park in Halfords etc (do them a favour a buy a spanner!).

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Remember and park over at halfords/currys end, we'd fill the kk bit in no time! Also remember the car park has a time limit on it. If people haven't died of hypothermia then we have a back up spot just round the corner near the park and ride we can move to.