ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

doubt you guys will like it,..

Mk1 16v
but heres mine,put alot of time into it,most off the parts are 1off made by myself,

say what ya think.

081005_120100.jpg

081005_120101.jpg

140905_072800.jpg

57389b6a.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
interior looks good. install looks mental!
i'm not a fan of body kits but that looks like a lot of time and effort went into it!

hope it's more than a 1.2 16v with all that weight! lol

172 M69 eater
seats r nice, systems nice, side skirts and rear looks mint... but im jus not convinced by the wheels, the paint on the lights and the numberplates

if u like it tho mate then good work!!!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
nice mate, pretty sublte mods i think, better than stupid kingdom kits and park benches on the roof!!

seats are sexaul!!! love them!

K20 EG Hatch
very nice, looks like a lot of hard work has gone into it! more pics of the install?
how did you make them door cards? what size speakers will it now take and could you make some more for me? how much?

Mini Cooper S sport
Seats are nice, overall doesn't look too bad but what on EARTH have you done to the headlights!? Sorry but I think they look horrific, and what are those black bits by them, holes or stickers?

ps get a Cup front splitter, it'll fit better ;)

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
so ya joined then !! welcome nice clio...:D lol!!

seats smell lush...can't beat a bit of dead cow under ya bum!

Beetle
don't like the lights or wheels, rest of it looks pretty smart and fairly subtle for a kit, looks like you've put a lot of effort in

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
its a 1.2...was is first car legally... was gonna get a 182 lump dropped in but its going the journey after its feature...

we'll probably just share mine and get a flat tbh!

Golf R/Leon FR
not as bad as i was expecting i like the look of the front with the light brows, not keen on the exhaust, wheels or kit. but looks like you've spent alot of time and money on it.

S2000
I think it looks good mate. I think it's totally changed the look of the car without getting a totally ott bodykit - which is a good thing. I would agree that it would be better with other wheels. The lights totally change the image of the car IMO.

The interior looks really nice too. Like the outside it's clear there's been a lot of effort put into it and it's not been doen ott.

Good effort mate.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Loose the exhaust and the dodgey number plate on the back would look much better, the interior is nice

you're right, barring a couple of bits, i do not like it

door cards look well done though, hope you've got a wooden baffle behind them for a bit of rigidity though

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i don't like any of the light covers of your over sized exhaust. however everything else is minty minty!!!

Punto/Clio GTT
pmsl i think i masked up them back lights when i painted the tailgate :D

nah seriously, think its awesome, looks like youve invested a shedload of time n effort n its paid off, looks really nice. couple of things aint to my taste but who cares, still awesome, top job!

C4 Grand Picasso
Only thing I'd change is the painted front lights, other than that I think it looks great. The install is superb. especially if thats all your own work - great job mate.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
dont like the back, or the sides, but it looks really evil with the light covers on, im sure someones bound to say u wont pass your MOT with them on, but evil is good in my book!

Mk1 16v
ok....

seats are out of a RST,nightmare to fit tho,

headlights aint painted,made the covers myself so come mot time there removable,

exhausts goin the journey i think,want a stealth box

engine is a 1.2 but if i keep the car its gone get a 172/182 in it

doors take a 6" mid and tweeter and all frame work is wood,

bassmechaniX in newcastle built the system,i just smoothd all the boot and painted it,

same with the doors

front bumpers smoothed aswell and indicaters are elocated n the fogs (which also function as fogs)

any more questions ??

Racing Blue 182
I like it.

Why would you have such a mint install and spend al that money, then rip it out and put in a dif one?

What did you do with the first install>?

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
he made the fibreglass install himself so didnt really cost much...it all just gopt hammered in and then 2 more ice added and a new install made...

it wasn't loud enough for him:eek: :S

Mk1 16v
White16valver said:
Good work! :cool:

What was the problem with the seats? Just issues with the subframes?

aye,had to use my old daytona subframes and the origional rst runners and drill the holes.

wasnt that bad actualy,only took 2 mates 2 hours,

as for the system,it wasnt loud enough for me,and since i built it it cost very little,

so bought x2 more subs and x2 yellow top batteries and went back to bassmechaniX ,

they built the tuned and ported box,wired everythin in ,then i got crackin

black golf v6 4 motion
thought you where from spillers-cruise but the input of miss valva confirmed it, spotted your car the other week at silverlink with neons through your tinits in back window looks class, lovely car in the flesh