ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

double din recommendations

clio 5door sport rep
hi guys, need a double din headunit for my new car...

any adviceguys... not looking to spend a fortune....

akthough the touchscreen stuff looks gd, in reality how good and practical are they... i need to be able to power my stealth shelf from it to. as will be transplanting that into the new car from the clio...

cheers

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Touch screen is a pain in the arse IMO. You have to look at the screen all the time to do something. With physical buttons, you can just feel which button you want. Saves you looking away from the road. That's my experience anyway.

extreme flamer
Try Soundmasters in Barrhead mate, I got my headunit from there in january and I thought that they were quite good.
I had no idea what I was looking for and they were very helpful in making me decide what to go for, I felt like they werent just out to make money and had a good service and as a result I left with a headunit with everything I wanted/needed at a fair price. As car audio is what they specialize in they can give you an idea of exactly what will suit your needs.