ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

doors unlocking/locking

clio 172
as above ....the doors lock and unlock while im going along and the light on the dash says my doors are open is there a simple way to cure this or a common fault e.g a certain part that could be the fault?

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Sounds like you need a new door sensor if thats the word. When you open your door where the B pillar is there will be a little rubber thing that pushes in so push that in and see if the light goes of or you might need a new one of those

182 with Cup Pack
My doors don't lock/unlock when I'm driving, but my door sensor does come on intermittently. I guess that's the same problem??

the same thing happened in mine & it turned out to be a dody boot sensor - the door open light would go on and off randomly even when i hadn't touched the boot, so i just got a new one from the scrapyard for a £5

Evo 8 MR
Sounds like you need a new door sensor if thats the word. When you open your door where the B pillar is there will be a little rubber thing that pushes in so push that in and see if the light goes of or you might need a new one of those

Interior Light Switch.