ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door speakers

2002 Clio 1.2 Extreme
I know the size is 13cm for the door speakers but how easy is it to wire in aftermarket speakers in place of the stock ones.

depends if you want comps as standard or to just whack some co-ax's in there,
the 2nd option 10mins,the 1st up to 3 hours for someone with no audio knowledge

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
just remove that grill that covers the speakers . then unbolt the speakers possibly torx bits . cut the two wires and attach some connectors that will attach to the speakers making sure that the + and - go on the right way .bolt back in and push grill back in job done .

I've always been under the opinion comps should be in the front and coax's in the back?

Not claiming to be knowledgeable on the subject but it's what I was told by the 'expert' who helped me out with my ICE before.

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
I've always been under the opinion comps should be in the front and coax's in the back?

Not claiming to be knowledgeable on the subject but it's what I was told by the 'expert' who helped me out with my ICE before.
yeah but depends upon your goals and budget , for a bit more than standard sound there ok bein put there . not for me personally id go for comps and get some tweeters at ear level'ish .