ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door sill protectors 182

Inferno 182
Hi
Been looking at my Renault Sport sill protectors on the 182 and just wondering what others are like. Years ago on my BG 182 I seem to remember them sitting proud and fixing under the rubber door seal where as my current ones seem like a heavy duty vinyl. I also don't remember the squares on it either. Ones for sale on ebay look different to mine.
I may however be totally wrong. :eek:

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

Inferno 182
Ah yes I do remember seeing them on a Phase 1 225 Meg before. Are they normally different on the Clio?

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
The sill protectors on the Clio are the plastic ones like you have described. Keep it as above though I like it.

182 track, Mk7 ST
I've got the above ones on mine too, I think the plastic ones look a bit too cheap compared to these personally

Clio 182 Trophy
Bump. Anyone know where these can be purchased? My car has this style of sill protector but they’re looking a bit tired so need replacing.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
I'm sure these were fitted to later 182s particularly RB and inferno cup models.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sure these were fitted to later 182s particularly RB and inferno cup models.

They weren’t fitted to 182 Cups as it was pared back to save “weight” (LOLz) they didn’t even come with an engine cover.

The newer looking ones were just a refreshed version of these (below) that were used on the later cars (05’/55’)

But as said they do turn up on eBay often enough as I actually fitted the older style to my 182 Cup

8EECE1F5-E7B0-4DA3-9A7E-54BC16CBD60A.jpeg

FABB92DD-FF7D-41CB-BA76-6BEF8359C265.jpeg