ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

door not shut light staying on ?

clio sport 172
The lightvon the dash is staying on even though all the doors are shut, this in turn is making the alarm bleep once locked because it thinks there is a door open still.has anyone come across this or know a solution. Ive checked the door sensors and unless faulty at times I cant figure it outas its an intermittent fault.

Audi A5
Could possibly be one of the door sensors not closing circuit, try disconnecting them and bridging the connector with a paper clip or something an see if that puts the light out.

Are the push button switches that control the interior light the same switches that put this light of the dash. My 172 Cup has started doing this but the door operates the interior light so if it's the same switch that rules that out and it must be the bonnet or the boot. Correct me if I am wrong but I don't even think my car has a sensor on the bonnet as I drove with it partly open and the door open light didn't come on. This leads me to think it's the boot but unsure how it operates.