ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Locks

Morning Everyone.

A couple of months ago some TWOCER tried to get into my car via the passanger side door - didnt get in but left me a bigbloody hole where the lock used to be. I thought that it would be best just to fill in the hole and have the delocked look. However a problem has seemed to have developed. When using the alarm on occasions the de locked door doesnt close or open properly ( also catches when I use the central looking sys inside the car). Have I missed something when I was delocking the car? I have taken the inside trim off and have noticed that there is a metal pipe going up to the locking pin and then another smaller metal wire that is just dangling there - does this need to be connnected to something ? Or was it attached to the lock itself - can anyone help this is driving me crazy..

Thanks

Costa

The best bit of advie i can give you is to go and buy the Haynes - max Power manual for Clios, it gives details and pics on how to d-lock doors. £20, worth it!

Jason

Audi S3 225

Or find the gezzer who tried to brake in and ask him if he heared any dodgy noises or knocked anything out of place while trying to enter your vehicle.

or take it to Renault.