ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Bullet combos, R27

LY R27
I have a LY r27 and wanted to get in with the whole "colour-coded-door-badge-crew"!

just wandered if anyone has any pics of their 197s bullets
i was thinking yellow with anth writing, but not totally sure what to do, maybe the opposite? maybe not at all?

pics of what youve done please :)

1.jpg

Golf GT & A4 Avant
not seen it done so far on a 197/200 but on the 182 the satin silver looks awful against the LY,

I had mine sprayed LY with grey lettering and looked as it should of done from the factory. there was someone that did there bullets grey with LY lettering and made it stand out more and look different. either look better than the standard silver on LY IMO

clio 172 cup
these look fantastic but how on earth do you spray them to get that look, i want to do mine but how do you spray the lettering without getting it on the background and vice versa?

Cheers chaps,

Well we have perfect fit mask, months ago it took a hell of a along time to do, due to the curve of the bullets, but once its done thats that. We use an air brush so we get the very thin on the letters so it doesnt look lame. Gone on the days where we use hand painting for anything custom here now, so nothing gets on the backing. We do them pretty cheap now aswell, we have a group buy going on Clio197.net (£50 returned to you, any colour combo).

Cheers,
Si

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice job :)

but for me the whole badge thing is a tack fest, clown cars ftl