ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DON'T LOOK

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FPMSL at 'exquisite'. Something which has never gone with that car.

I'd happily buy that, and then smash it full pelt into the nearest wall in full view of the owner.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
5K pahahahaha! If I had lottery money would seriously buy heaps like that and smash them the f**k up infront of the owner then leave them there and video it for everyone

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Christ, i can remember seeing the Calibra in a Vauxhall showroom when they were launched, K plate iirc. Looked epic at the time.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  dan's cast offs.
Well I was going to suggest a few of us chipped in and bought it as a shared track day car, best scrap that idea now

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
that's photographed on Peter St and Swan St in Manchester. I've not had the pleasure of seeing that beauty round here though yet.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arghhh, my eyes!!
Christ, i can remember seeing the Calibra in a Vauxhall showroom when they were launched, K plate iirc. Looked epic at the time.
Before then, they were about in 1990 - they used to rust just after the owner had got it home!