ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dont know if someone knows this

clio 172
i have a 2001 clio 172 on the right side of the steering wheel were the dashboard light adjust switch is ... i popped that out seen another two connections when at the local renualt breakers i grabbed a headlamp adjust and dashboard light adjust panel popped it in lit up nice.... Then saying i didnt have that before dont know why.. cant belive it works now get the option of lowering the headlamps... why did they fit motor adjust headlamps without a switch think the other connection is cruise control but i dont have the controls on the wheel happy days lol :)
wonder what else you can swap and what will work lol

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Do you have a Ph.2, and does it have Xenon headlights?

If so, the adjustment is done automatically by a sensor on the rear beam, so the switch isn't needed.

clio 172
hi yes its ph.2 also has Xenon headlights didnt know this about adjustment is done automatically ... ( Is now feeling thick as 2 short planks lol ) would using the switch kill the beam sensor ? as it does stay in the position i set it on now.....Thankyou for you help McGherkin :)

clio 172
i think it over rides the beam sensor with the sounds of it McGherkin
i just noticed the 2 switches in a breakers and thought id grab it :)