ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Don't buy this!!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Fair play tbh. Dude has made £1730 providing he paid £2 per delivery.

RS6 C7
He used to sell them at £2.69 (check the sale history)

Has one left so may aswell try and make a massive profit.

Selling them at 2.69 i cant see how his making any money at all, postage will be £2.20 second class, listing fees + paypal fees will mean his making about 10 pence and thats before packaging and actually buying the wax in the first place.

Clio Sport 172.
Selling them at 2.69 i cant see how his making any money at all, postage will be £2.20 second class, listing fees + paypal fees will mean his making about 10 pence and thats before packaging and actually buying the wax in the first place.
Probably purchased a bulk load of them and got them a lot cheaper.... that's the only way, either that or he was banking on the last big one!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Wonder if he's bumped up the price to keep the listing going until he gets more stock?

Wonder if he's bumped up the price to keep the listing going until he gets more stock?

I never thought of that but thats going to be the reason for sure, once you have a listing up you can constantly add more quantity but if it ends you have to pay to re-list it again.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
It's not just the cost, but you lose the "xxx previously sold" history too. Common trick as said to keep the listing going. My bro in law is an eBay seller, bumped the price up on a phone charger listing from £5 to £40 I think as he had two left, some Canadian lady bought them both at the inflated price. Winner.