ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny Show 06 Saturday Pics

renault clio 1.2
got back late last nite and me n my gf thought it was a pretty good weekend all in all the only let down was the huge amount of space between everything but apart from that it was a good weekend really loved the occ and the boy racer song has ne1 got i will post my pics soon when i get chance and find a site that will let me got wll over 500 and loads of video of the drifters and the track and the gumball cars were nice loved the f40 sounded lovely going round the track

Renault 19 16v Hybrid
The bloke on top of the car was pissed out of his face. He parked that car in front of our stand (nearly hitting some of the show cars), got out shouting random things, then decided to take his clothes off and get on top of the car. The worst bit was when he took off his underpants and then slipped on the roof with arsehole wide open and ball sack swinging. It got worse when he inserted his finger into a certain orifice. He then took a shine to bouncing his penis at the crowd, all the while shouting random things and doing alot of pointing at people.

He was up there for a good half hour or more whilst security just stood and watched him.

renault clio 1.2
just a very small selection of pics from the weekend more to follow

more pics here
http://http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j302/worthsclio

th_IMG_1018.jpg
th_IMG_1017.jpg
th_IMG_1016.jpg

th_IMG_1014.jpg
th_IMG_1013.jpg
th_IMG_1012.jpg

th_IMG_1011.jpg
th_IMG_1010.jpg
th_IMG_1009.jpg

th_IMG_1004.jpg
th_IMG_1008.jpg
th_IMG_1007.jpg

th_IMG_1006.jpg
th_IMG_1003.jpg
th_IMG_1002.jpg

th_IMG_1001.jpg
th_IMG_1000.jpg
th_IMG_0999.jpg

th_IMG_0998.jpg
th_IMG_0997.jpg

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
the highlight of my weekend was falling off a waltzer and getting stuck in a dodgem thought the show had more to offer then last year but still some really gash cars

renault clio 1.2
there was some really nice cars there and some u just stood there looking at them and wondering how much drugs the owner had been taking b4 they decided to do some of the things to their cars but the show was a hell of alot better than last year