ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny sep 2007

Right then guys this year world series is at donny again
I have been in touch with the organisers who has sent me an application form to put my car into a "collectors area"

For all interested in coming i want to sort out a meet up before we go and if people are interested in showing off there cars (as iam) then i will post up a link to the PDF application form

I propose that we meet about 7am on the sat morning as people who are showing cars have to be in by 8. Also when you submit your application form to show your car you are ask to pay £7.50 with this you get a lap around the track (not giving it some just showing your car) and refreshments and access to other collectors areas and a free gift of some sort

so whos up for it????

link as promised http://www.renaultalpineownersclub.com/WSR_Donington_2007_Registration.pdf

See My Clio? Tell Me
im might be up for this not sure if the cars worth showing but the lap around the track and oh yer the free gift sound tempting lol

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
might be interested in this, depends if im keeping the clio though, should know in the next few weeks, whens the closing date for this?

BMW F31
btw dint think donny south and donnington park are the same thing are they ?

no your right they're not, donny south show is held at the essex air field or similar name and donnington park is donnington park lol. two very different places.

See My Clio? Tell Me
thanks i dint think they where ive never been to donny south coz i always thought it was way too far away but donnington park is only like an hour from me

FF cupped Arctic 182
If it's Donnington Park in September I have ordered tickets to go, I'm not sure about "showing" my car though - I know it's a 182, but it's my day to day car, and not really in show condition (if that makes sense)... I'll ask hubby see what he says, quite fancy a lap of the track though... I suppose it all depends on the weather, if it rains it'll be a bit of a wash out!

ho-hum! remind me nearer the time ;)

top of the pyramid
im in .

you dont have to have a show car to have it in the collectors area, it helps if its clean though