ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington update - good news!

Clio 182ff
For all those who attended the 'save Donington meet' a while back; I got this email this morning:

Dear fellow Donington Park fans,

After the massive success of the 7th March and all the latest, fantastic news that racing will return to Donington in the Autumn, there will be another meeting to celebrate the revival of the circuit.

Please put 4th September in your diary to attend the Masters Series racing day. A good number of historic cars will be taking to the track, so get yourselves there.

Here is a Facebook link too.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2652...549&index=1

Time to show the owners that they've made the right choice. So please do spread the word, especially if you are a member of a club or a forum.

A good turnout and plenty of media coverage could well encourage the bike racers to "come home".

See you there.

Cheers,

Lee Coombs
Save Donington founder

Hopefully a CS track day will follow soon!

Nissan 350z
4th September? They expect to have the track finished that soon? :S

Oh well i will be impressed if they do. Any ideas if this will be free to attend like the Save Donnington event was?

Clio 182ff
4th September? They expect to have the track finished that soon? :S

Oh well i will be impressed if they do. Any ideas if this will be free to attend like the Save Donnington event was?

No idea as yet mate, the above email is all I know for now - will post update when I get them.

Grey; As for the facebook link - typical of Donington organisation lol.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mainly why I have been putting off doing trackdays. I CBA to travel. Would be awesome when this reopens though :D