ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington BTCC 13th/14th April 2013

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Me and the mrs are going to this on sunday...first time seeing the BTCC and really looking forward to this.If anyone else is going keep a look out for a odyssey 172 should get there about 8.45am....It is fairly cheap too,£25 per person on the gate...and obviously you get to see several race types including clio cup....and porsche cup.Hopefully see you all there.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I know.....realised about an hour after i posted this......also had to tell the mrs that i`d got the dates wrong,she wasnt best pleased so she cancelled this sunday and re-booked for the 21st...

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Tickets arrived this morning.....gates open at 7.30am.....And the weather looks like its going to be a good `un.....bring it on.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Ull love it i follow it a lot. Cant make donny but ill be at thruxton

U will be hooked by the end of the weekend :)

clio sold :(
My work gets free tickets but once again it looks like ive missed out. If I get some and our box is empty your all welcome :)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
My work gets free tickets but once again it looks like ive missed out. If I get some and our box is empty your all welcome :)

​Does that mean you`ll have a free box to view the race and wont be there to use it??????...

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
All sorted....car washed and polished...weather forecast...might have rain in late afternoon.....dont care....look out for an odyssey ph1....laters.

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
How close was the clio cup race

Awesome racing as always in this brilliant series 0.013 secs between Rivett & Files....Oooosh

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Another Awesome action packed BTCC race meet & its shaping up to be a corker of a season already....Love it!

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
I really enjoyed the clio cup racing...Paul Rivett on the last lap...awesome....and those ginetta juniors...no holes barred racing...And to top it off me and the mrs managed to burn our faces....what a day.