ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dog mount bushes

evo 6rs/clio 172
Are the above defo worth replacing or is it more hype
I see there only £42 delivered
Are they defo a job you can do yourself
Thanks

evo 6rs/clio 172
ryan are the black edition different
Where can I buy them from
Dan I think evol might be to much for a rd car

Clio 172 phase 1
Euro car parts sell the black edition there a solid bush there a special order mine took 3 days to get made and sent :) to our branch :)

Renault Clio 172 cup
Loads of places on e bay with the black bushes for sale . about £46 with free postage. Mine arrived today. Only ordered a couple of days ago.

Clio 172 phase 1
Mostly available in 1-2 days alough we have to say up to 10days powerflex are pretty good and deffo worth buying :)

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Black ones maybe?! bit harsh for road use??

Mine are purple and are quite superb :approve: gear change sweet has even with B&M shortshift ;)

Happy as Larry here lol

Pat

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Don't know mate but more for RACE?! I think

If too firm vibration will be worse?!

Pat

Renault Clio 172 cup
Re , black/purple, having received my black ones today I have to say the density of the poly is a lot more than your normal polybush. Very very firm polycarbonate. For myself, this suits as my car despite being my eveyday drive is heavily modded for track use, however for just road use I would suggest the normal purples. The vibrations do not bother me ( on an old car actually had billet alluminium mounts ) , I prefer the feel and precision it gives to the gearchange. But to those who prefer home comforts I would definitely opt for the normal purples.

evo 6rs/clio 172
Yes pat found them
is there instructions with them pat says on the guide the smaller gearbox end is harder to fit and remove mate