ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does your misses like your car

c4pob

ClioSport Club Member
  A terrible one
My wife hates the RS but likes the Clubman JCW. Think it has something to do with hating the Recaro CS' in the Focus and liking the heated Recaro Mini GP seats.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
Other half always moans at me to me to sell it. Complains i'm always in the garage cleaning it, taking it to bits and that i spend too much money on it.

So safe to say she isn't the biggest fan of the car, In fact lets be honest she hates it!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
mine hated the ride in the Civic type R (FN2) but other than that she quite liked the car. I think she likes the M3 more but she'd be more impressed if I just bought something a little newer than 2005 lol (new cars depreciate, bollox to that).

Aside from her car we also have an E46 320d touring family mule which she absolutely hates.