ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this model have air con?

Morning folks,

I'm interested to know if a 2003 dCi 80 Billabong would have a/c as standard. I've spoken to the owner who didn't seem to know if it did or didn't...

It has a manual sunroof if that helps with the spec, trim level etc.

I like the car but don't know if I could live withour a/c for the 3 days a year that we need it.

Cheers for your help!

Hmm, thanks. I was hoping that it would have it. I've not owned a Clio before, is it as obvious as the being an a/c button near the heater controls?

I've asked the owner to send me a picture so I can get to the bottom of it!!

330i. E30 Touring.
Yep, will be an AC button on the heater controls unless it has climate control. In which case it has air con..

BMW M135i
A/C was a option, mad to even consider one without it. Also being a buildabong the seats will most likely be water stained to high heaven.

A/c was on my list of preferences, but this one has nice RS interior, custom paint, coilovers etc etc, saving me lots as I intended to modify it anyway. The only sticking point for me is the blasted air con...

I just don't know if I'd be happy buying a car without it.

BMW M135i
I certainly wouldn't be, its useful for much more than just cooling down in hot weather. I was going to say why compromise when there are a mass of non rs model (and rs ones come to think of it) to choose from, I wouldn't let it being pre modded sway myself either.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Is the seller 17? If its modded there's a good chance that the engine won't be in good running order ;)

Seller is slightly beyond 17, not by a big margin though.

It sounds to be a well looked after model, but I guess you can never tell how it has been driven by looking at pictures and listening to the seller. Belts have been done recently, and there seems to be quite a bit of s/h.

It seems to be reasonably well priced for what it is and what has been done to it. But there are things that I would need/want to change before/if I'm seen in it...

Last edited:
$(KGrHqF,!nsE9fWp-1+fBPZ1-0zHH!~~60_12.jpg$(KGrHqVHJFQE88fBbRj,BPZQbfNc5g~~60_12.jpg

Few more of it from last time it was on ebay. As I mentioned there are a few things that I would want to change on it, but it seems like a reasonably nice version, nice being white too.

Can anyone give a rough indication of what they would be happy paying for it? Of course if you were in the market for one. Cambelt recently done, c.95k miles. 7 months t&t.

Cheers my dears.