ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

?? does nt rev over 3thousand revs ??

ITB'd MK1
sounds like it's gone into limp home mode due to a sensor fault. make sure there's no plugs come off anything obvious. If it's nothing obvious it will need plugging into diagnostics

ITB'd MK1
you need to fix the fault then it will not be in leimp home/safe mode. If a sensor fault isn't coming up I'd be thinking of the ECU itself at fault, but i'd do more diagnostic checks first. Who checked it and with what code reader?

172 ff for sale
well ill check if any plugs are loose first.. if they are any plugs unplugged and i plugged them will the light go off?

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Best to get it on a renault CLIP diagnostic machine, could be anything from a lambada sensor to a wiring fault(Check your fuse box under the bonnet for any suspect looking dodgy wires) seriously without getting the car on a renault CLIP its hard to tell or advise much further

172 ff for sale
started car up earlier... and the car started up fine and started revving over 3 thous... so car now drives :S:S:S: wierd also the zig zag lines gone off?