ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does Apex sports suspension SP150-4060 fit a Clio 2 1.5Dci??

Clio Mk2 Dci 80
I've recently bought a 53 plate black Clio 1.5dci on 17" Wolfrace alloys with standard suspension, I've now swapped these alloys for some second hand 15" Wolfrace Eurosport Street Octane alloys (in need of a chrome refurb) with nearly new Toyo Proxy 4's all for £150 :approve:. My question is to do with the now huge arch gap. Does the above mentioned suspension fit the Dci? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/APEX-Spor...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4150951f9a

Cheers, Dave

172 Cup
you need to look for 58mm bolt spacing for the front shockers to fit, it says will not fit 1.2s which is the same bolt spacing as the dci so dont think theyd fit, could be wrong though best bets to email him.

Clio Mk2 Dci 80
  172 Cup
well if they are for the 1.4 and 1.6 they use the same bolt spacing as the dci which is 58mm so i think that they will fit.