ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone work with plastic for a living?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i need some help? money is not a problem.

i want a hole cut into this bit of plastic.

i want to mount another esp switch here. does anyone work with plastic professionally??

05062008327.jpg

05062008328.jpg

05062008329.jpg

05062008330.jpg

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
what u after mate? i dont work with plastic but if ur after a smooth 'factory' finish with a recess then i would suggest the way to go about it would be to use some wet and dry and go through the grits till u get the finish i want. u could glue the w&d to a small flat piece of wood/stick or a lollipop stick to get an even flat finish when smoothing.

Renshaw

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
i want a hole that looks good. so it matches and someone wouldnt notice its an additional switch.

im really after someone to do it for me. ideally someone who works with plastic

but cheers

Fiesta Zetec
could prob be done at my work, don't work with specifically just plastic but people I know could do a good job

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
great?

how much?

do you need one to pratice on, or is one enough?

there only £4 from renault

Bit of a far fetched idea, but if i was doing this i would:

Buy 2 of those plates, Cut out a big enough square on the right blank part to make way, from the spare plate i would cut out one of the existing switch holes with a big boarder. Glue in place on the first plate where the hole is. Filler and sand the small gaps then paint.