ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone understand this brake printout ??

clio 172cup
Still having problems with my brakes , so want to know if anyone can read this printout from my last mot .

Basically I want to know which side is the crappy side ......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379324012.228895.jpg

Thaaaanks ;)

Clio 172 + 172 cup
That is what I thought, but underneath the line where it shows the 73% figure it appears that when the braking force on the left is 225.3 the force on the right is only 60.7. It doesn't seem very clear to me.

MC

Suzuki Ignis Sport
That is what I thought, but underneath the line where it shows the 73% figure it appears that when the braking force on the left is 225.3 the force on the right is only 60.7. It doesn't seem very clear to me.

MC

Not sure about that, but the difference seems to be 73%. Your right brake is 73% better.

clio 172cup
Thanks , yeah I know they were unbalanced as they failed the mot , but since then it's happened again , so obviously an underlying problem on one of the sides ..... So it's possibly the left side that has the problem ?

clio 172cup
Basically it keeps happening ! The brakes are unbalanced again and I think the same bearing has gone again , don't think it's done to calipers as the brakes don't get hot at all ! And it's always the left side ?

I've read an exact same scenario else where and it turned out to be a bad hub .