ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone recognise this 182?

Titanium 182
As title really, following my previous post about a cheap 172, I was talking to a friend and it turns out he is selling his 182, for a grand to me he has had it for a couple of years and I know he has looked after it, just seeing if anyone has any further history on it as I spotted Cliosport.net stickers and he isn’t a member
0718C4B8-5EB9-4EF8-975E-D2BB441C31E8.jpeg
A912E423-9188-4CDF-8590-703FC1A7301D.jpeg
832A2725-3B74-4199-87B8-BD833B88AAEC.jpeg
0718C4B8-5EB9-4EF8-975E-D2BB441C31E8.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
But it. If its been looked after the last couple of years there shouldn't be too many problems with it. And the price seems good too.

Land Rover
If it’s as clean as it looks and runs well then it looks like it could be a bargain.

When was the cam belt last done?
Check the tyres, exhaust, clutch, length of MOT, brakes etc as it can soon become a £2500 car.

Titanium 182
@imprezaworks lol yeah it did but I learned from wiser members.

Well I know the exhaust is in good condition as has been replaced with a scorpion stainless system with decay pipe so cat put it back in for MOT, I will check the rest on Monday but I would be surprised if it’s a wreak as my mate was a Renault master tech and now a master tech for Hyundai so I trust any work he has done to it ?

2014 Clio 200t edc
definitely check when belts were done but for a grand thats a bargain potentially. why do I never get offered cars like this!!

Titanium 182
Just to update, I’ve just got back from the test drive and can report it drives spot on feels nice and tight, it’s in really good condition the steering wheel has only just started to melt the thumb grips are intact! It’s on 85k belts are due next year has just had the front brake hoses replaced as they had started to perish. So I’ll be picking it up later in the week I’ll store it off road at my dads for a little bit need to sell my car before I start using it, it has a matching set of hankook V12’s with good tread on them any opinions on these? Not a big deal if they aren’t great as I’m really happy with the car especially for the price ?