ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does Anyone know Blue 182 Reg: KF54 UTC

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
This is on eBay. Seems pretty comprehensive with the receipts etc but the seller doesn't give much detail, and especially vague about 'pistons'!!

it has a cliosport sticker so hopefully someone knows it?

​thanks.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
I've seen it mate 210 is from an old dyno as itbs have been removed. .. I found the for sale thread of the original car but he's taken buckets out.
Very misleading ad imo.

RB 182 195bhp
I saw this also. Found it extremely hard to believe it would make 210bhp with a standard inlet manifold. Surely if you bought it, dyno'd it and it made hugely less than claimed, you could take it back and say he's full of sh*t and get your money back? It's falsely advertised isn't it

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Sold as seen when buying cars privately... not worth the hassle as you'd have to prove the power was wrong. .. Still looks decent spec whats left. .
He knows his claims are wrong and hasn't amended the listing. . Probably not someone I'd want to deal with. ..

why o why do people not bother to clean the inside. FFS

+1

When I was looking there was a 182 with cigarette ends an an empty bottle of pop in, Asked the guy (salesman at a car showroom) how long have you had it in? His reply was two weeks!!! more then enough time to get the bloody hoover out.

Whats the expected power to be with cams and pistons? on top of the obvious air filter and exhaust system.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
He says 519 fitted the cams and pistons.. Maybe he could back this up as he should have record of invoice.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
He says 519 fitted the cams and pistons.. Maybe he could back this up as he should have record of invoice.

it's a stock engine with 428s. it made 194bhp & 150lb/ft at SRR with the ITBs fitted. When it had the ITBs it was a boomerang car, kept coming back to me every time it changed hands, with issues that were always down to the poor ITB install, then they kept going to the original installer (TDF) as they made promises to fix it, then presented a big bill. I believe it made 184bhp at SRR before the ITBs were ever fitted, but that was a long time ago. I've seen it with 4 owners at least now

172 cup
I remember seeing this at the rolling road day. The owner the was talking about how badly the itbs were setup and the problems he had. Then Llewellyn brought it and sold it on as it was too good brake if iirc

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
My friend Luke owned this for a while, he said TDF were utter bulls**t, excuse after excuse and never running properly, he sold it cheap as he didnt want the hassle of it anymore.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?682554-208bhp-throttle-bodied-182

yeah Luke came to me first but I was refused a copy of the software to sort it out so he had to go back there. It used to take 10 minutes of idling from cold before you could use the throttle or it would stall.

I sent him your way iirc, he told me they wouldnt send the software, he wasn't very happy at all, i think he ended up going back to them 3 times, is TDF still going ?