ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does anyone else here own a 1.8 rsi??

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
hi guys,

i was just wondering if any of you guys own a 1.8 rsi? since getting it ive been looking online to see if i can find one for breaking or for sale just as a reference point for how much there worth, spares and repairs if needed etc.. so yeah do any of you own one or have owned one?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
they are now the rarest mk1 around, only 100-odd left. fantastic cars, and overshadowed by the 16v which wasn't really fair as the f3p is a superb lump

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
100% condition dependant. you need someone who wants to buy it to come up with the money you want for it. too rare to earmark a value, but not rare enough to be valuable

1.8 rsi, leon fr 1.4
hahaha there pretty rare just looked it up only 48 are actually licensed in the uk and 20 are declared sorn xD im one of the sorn xD

Mk1 Clio RSI
I have an RSi! Love my little lump,and for the car being 17 years old she only has 58k on the clock!