ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does anyone dress the arches

Clio V6 and Ford Mondeo
I was looking at my arches the other day after cleaning them and although they are clean they seem to be missing somthing, does anyone use anything to make them look like new ???

Thanks

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Tyre shine. Spray it on after giving thr arches a good wash.

The spray on stuff. Comes up lovely.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
yep! :)

keep them clean and tyre shine!

DSCF0486.jpg

DSCF0369.jpg

120d M Sport
A bit of Autosmart Highstyle on the arch liners

Paul, not seen you posting any of your car underside/wheel backs/exhaust pics up for a while now lol?

Monaco 172
get a gallon or supersheen from AG...does the trick. its the same as ag tyre dressing apart from the citrus smell!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
As the Scots say, only in the Summer.

Around May time, the liners come out, soak the arches in CG shampoo and agitate with a wheel brush. Then jet wash off. Dress with Meg's High Endurance.

Done.

200 Gordini
Get a grip..

Ali is rather handy on the detailing scene, much better than some of the others so called detailing pro's on here..

WOW!

Why did that offend you and not who i said it to :S

Anyway.. i find myself removing my wheels too many times to dress my arches

106 GTi
Polish the paintwork with Autoglym Super Resin, dress the plastic liners with Autoglym Bumper Care Gel.